Monday, February 14, 2011

Putting self to Blog (my Blog's etymology)

  When our teacher told us that we are going to make a blog, after the shock from what we heard, our teacher, Mr. Denis Lacsam, told us to make our blog name. Mine went from “Just want to make you smile”, “just music to my ears” and lots of phrases and words just to have the perfect blog name suitable for me. In the end of that day, I chose the blog name Mischievous Butterfly. I chose that name simply because I love butterflies and I am kind of mischievous especially to when I’m with my friends. But I didn’t really feel it’s suitable for me.
     Then, came Christmas vacation (probably my best Christmas vacation ever!), and then back to school. When we had our computer class again, Mr. Lacsam told us that we can change our blog name. I chose to change my blog name. Then here it goes again! From Pretentious Talker to The Dreamer’s Emotions and the rest is history. In the end, I chose the name The Emotional Spouter.
      I chose this blog name because first of all, I am a very “emo” girl. But I am not the suicidal type of emotional. I am emo in the sense that I really show what I feel to everyone. I show them whenever I’m in pain, or happy, or in love. But of course there are times that I lack of that characteristic.
      In the “spouter” part, I chose this word as a part of my blog name because I believe I am a good speaker. And the word “spouter” means speaker. I can call myself a speaker because I am confident when I am in front of many people speaking. I really love it when I’m in front of people because I really believe that when you are speaking in front of people especially speaking a declamation speech or anything similar, I think, I change something in the world with what I am telling them.
       So putting the two words together means like I am someone who is proud of whom she is in the sense that she is comfortable in saying what she really feels in many people. It can without doubts tell people when I am in pain or when I’m going to explode with what I am going through or when I’m out of my mind because of happiness.
        So this is my blog's etymology. I really hope you like it because I have lots of things to put in my blog. You can expect that and more. Lovelots!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment